Have I mentioned how fucking much I love this woman?
I love this woman so fucking much.
(It is bedtime.)
Every king knows it to be true, that every kingdom must one day come to an end.
Captain America: The Winter Soldier + scenography
The Sass and Snark of Steve Rogers.
If one more person writes a fan fiction where Steve Rogers is completely socially awkward and unable to make jokes, I’m going to shove this gif set down their throat.
- aries: short-tempered kind-hearted babies
- taurus: stubborn knucklehead cuties who are nice to everyone
- gemini: intelligent blabber-mouths w a great sense of humor
- cancer: over-emotional compassionate lil cupcakes
- leo: melodramatic fun-loving fucks
- virgo: creative whiny pissbabies who are intellectually stimulating
- libra: ditsy carefree pacifist qts
- scorpio: intensely emotional secretive bad bitches
- sagittarius: honest philosophical travel-agents who don't give a fuck
- capricorn: organized self-driven sarcastic dickheads
- aquarius: extroverted detached open-minded freaks
- pisces: sensitive lazyasses who are ideological + creatively stimulating
Requested by (Anonymous).
You better get that- it might be your boyfriend.
reasons that les amis have all, at various points in time, shown up to meetings wearing sparkly fairy wings and a fluffy pink crown:
- bahorel needs no reason. why are you acting like he needs a reason. can’t a grown man wear sparkly fairy wings and a fluffy pink crown every once in a while without getting all these goddamn questions?
- feuilly was visiting at a local childrens’ shelter and never got around to taking them off
- enjolras lost a bet to courfeyrac, and he has to wear them all day including to all his lectures and the dining hall and to a meeting with his adviser
- combeferre and courfeyrac both show up wearing them because they had been hanging out with courf’s little sisters, and somehow they both ended the day in sparkly fairy wings, fluffy pink crowns, and holding bright pink build-a-bear rabbits
- jehan, like bahorel, needs no reason. but if asked, he’ll stare off at a point in the distance, and say quietly “ridiculous standards of what is considered ‘masculine’ and ‘feminine’.”
- grantaire apparently has a job where he teaches art to preschoolers once a week. enough said.
- joly and bossuet are laughing too hard to actually tell anyone the story