Four and a half hours of singing, and three and a half hours of church later….I’m done.
I’m just…I’m done.
- "Mm…your kid before five in the morning.”
- "Are you sure you don’t want me to drop them off myself? I don’t think you could handle seeing them off alone."
- "I think we should have another."
- "I knew it was a mistake to get the twins matching clothes."
- "Sh…they’re asleep"
- "I think someone had a little accident with the finger paints.”
- "Mondays are your diaper days.”
- "Rrgh. I dunno. Could we just sand down all of the sharp corners? Would that be possible?"
- "Ooh…someone’s got a tummy ache."
- "*sigh*… Guess who just knocked over our favorite ____?"
- "I told you we should have just gotten that German Shepherd puppy."
- "What do you think for their punishment? Grounding? No video games? No going out for a week?"
- "…You know, I’m really glad that he/she just came out and told us."
- "Come on now, I think you’re being too harsh. He/she’s just a kid. Remember all of the stupid things we used to do when we were their age?"
- "So, how should we break the news that they’re going to have a new baby brother or sister?"
- "…They just grow up so fast."
Whouffle AU: dark fairy tale, part II
"…and they lived happily ever after."
There was once a princess who saw a mermaid and fell in love. So she went to the woman they called a witch and asked to be turned into a sea creature. The witch granted her wish, but with one condition: she’d have to get the mermaid to love her back, or she would die the way sea creatures do, dissolving into seafoam.
Let’s go with Alice so I can give you more songs. :P
Alone Together - Fall Out Boy
Last of the Wilds - Nightwish
I Lived - OneRepublic
Counting Stars - OneRepublic
Everything Is Awesome - Tegan and Sarah featuring the Lonely Island
Raise A Little Hell - Bonnie and Clyde, Jeremy Jones
In My Own Little Corner - Cinderella, Laura Osnes
You’re Gonna Go Far Kid - The Offspring
Aerial Promenade - Seagull Orchestra
OKAY HERE WE GO
No Good Deed - Wicked, Idina Menzel
I See Fire - Ed Sheeran, Kygo Remix
Carpe Diem - Adrian Von Ziegler
Hoist the Colours - Hans Zimmer
Only An Act of True Love - Christopher Beck (I don’t have any other songs that start with ‘O’. *ashamed*)
Let It Go - Frozen, Idina Menzel
Elements - Lindsey Stirling